This page provides an overview of the public The Lounge API.
The Lounge API is not yet finalized and may change at any time. Use at your own risk. The plan is to have a stable public API that can be used by plugins, but it is simply not ready yet.
- Commands: The Command API lets you add new commands.
- Config: The Config API lets you access the server’s currently running config.
- Logger: The Logger API lets you access the server’s logging facility.
- Public Client: The Public Client API lets you interact with the client
- Stylesheets: The Stylesheets API lets you feed custom CSS files to all clients of an instance of The Lounge.